In the episode "A Very Crappy Christmas" he has a wife and three kids. In "Red Sleigh Down" he has a poo-choo train. He is not seen in "Woodland Critter Christmas" or "It's Christmas in Canada". In the episode "200", he came up with the idea to hide Santa Claus in the Bear Disguise instead of Muhammed, to help protect him, this however isn't revealed till the start of "201"
- Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo
- Chef's Chocolate Salty Balls
- Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics
- A Very Crappy Christmas
- Red Sleigh Down
- Trey Parker and Matt Stone originally conceived a South Park-like show, where Mr. Hankey was going to be the main protagonist, with Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman being secondary characters, which was called The Mr. Hankey Show. They pitched it to Fox Broadcasting Company executive Brian Graden, but he rejected it and said, according to Stone, "I'm not putting poo on my network". Parker and Stone later adapted their original idea into South Park.
- A song entitled "Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo" was released on CD and cassette, where it was alongside the song "Simultaneous".
- Mr. Hankey first appeared in the intro and in the episode Damien (the original Christmas special).